By: K.H. Smith
I Love Mason Jar Gifts! I mean who doesn’t? They are inexpensive to make, which is great for staying under budget at the holidays. And the presents you can make are useful! I love to give them as well as receive them. I enjoy using mason jars for teachers gifts, gift exchanges, hostess gifts, for some of my Aunts and Uncles who have everything, and for the hard to buy for minimalists who want nothing. I have compiled a few Pinterest ideas into one place to help me and you get those DIY gift-giving juices flowing.
- These holiday scented oil candles by recycledawblog are so simple and easy to make! You probably have half the ingredients in your back yard!
- This mason jar filled with candies and little extra surprise is great for a teen or college kid.
- Here is a mason jar filled with a homemade snack mix. I think the S’mores is a cute idea, but any snack mix could work. The tags are adorable and definitely a nice touch! By anightowlblog
- Here are some delicious cookies in a jar recipes from crazylittleprojects. I think you could easily whip this up for gifts and I think the stickers are cute as well. Any dry ingredient dessert would work as well. Maybe add a little mixing spoon with a ribbon to the lid?
- Another idea would be dry soup ingredients. Something to enjoy later during the winter months! This idea from is fullofgraces.com. Just add a tag with cooking instructions and any other needed ingredients. Or use your own soup recipe.
- A non-food idea would be this homemade candle in a jar by something turquoise. This could also be good for Valentine’s Day or other events as well.
- For the adults and drinkers in your life, this idea from whosaidnothinginlifeisfree is great! Using the jars with handles is a perfect cup for enjoying their beverage as well!
- I saved the best idea for last! This idea is just decadent! Homemade salted caramel by sallysbakingaddiction. This just looks amazing! I love the idea of pairing it with apples as a gift!
Happy DIY gift giving! I would love to hear other ideas for mason jar gifts!